Welcome to Allied Health Solutions
We are a private, Physical Therapist owned clinic
We are here to support you!
You may have seen Governor Northam’s new directive regarding slow re-opening of businesses in Virginia as soon as May 15. Physical Therapy is a critical infrastructure industry, and we have remained open for business throughout the COVID-19 crisis. During this time, we have implemented several new policies and are continuing to strictly follow CDC guidelines for healthcare facilities.
As more businesses begin to open their doors, we understand that you may still have some concerns about the safety of returning to physical therapy appointments. We wanted to inform you of the procedural changes we have made in our clinic to continue to ensure the safety of our staff and patients.
- We are operating with only one Therapist in the treatment room at a time, and continue to provide one-on-one sessions.
- We are disinfecting all equipment immediately after each use.
- Our PTs are wearing gloves and masks during all therapy sessions, and are washing their hands between each patient.
- We are screening patients for recent exposure to COVID-19, and are checking patient temperatures using a no-touch thermometer.
- We are closely monitoring staff temperatures and social contacts.
- Our front office is using no-contact payment methods.
- We are encouraging patients to wear their own personal masks during treatment.
- We are still offering tele-PT appointments.
- We have reduced seating in our waiting area, and are encouraging patients to arrive on time to appointments or wait in their cars until their appointment time.
- We are no longer allowing family members that are non-guardians or caretakers to attend appointments with our patients. Essential family members are being asked to wait in the waiting room during treatment.
- Patients who have traveled recently are being asked to schedule an appointment for 2 weeks ahead of time to allow for proper self-quarantining.
- The health and safety of our staff and patients is our top priority. We are monitoring the government guidelines closely and will update with any changes. In the meantime, we continue to provide best in class physical therapy in a relaxed, and friendly environment, and we hope to see you again very soon.
Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
We provide the best physical therapy services in a relaxed and friendly environment
To ensure the best results we provide one-on-one sessions with a licensed Physical Therapist. There are no assistants or aides involved in your care.
The results you want.
The care you deserve.
Get in Touch
We are conveniently located in Falls Church, Virginia
2841 Hartland Rd.,Ste 403
Falls Church, VA 22043
We are open on Saturdays for your convenience
Monday and Wednesday: 7:30am-6:30pm
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8:30am-6:30pm
Care and Convenience
at Allied Health Solutions
We accept most insurances and also work with clients who do not have Physical Therapy benefits.
New patient? You can find more info here.
We treat auto injuries and work related injuries and perform Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCEs).
Same day appointments are available. We are also open on weekends.
We are conveniently located in Falls Church, off of Lee Highway, walking distance from Dunn Loring metro station and bus stops.
What People Are Saying
Our Philosophy and Mission
Our mission is to provide the best physical therapy services in a relaxed and friendly environment. We provide one-on-one hands on care.
We follow evidence based practice and use an integral approach to treatment.
We are Direct Access certified, which means that a patient can receive a Physical Therapy evaluation and treatment for up to 30 days without first obtaining a physician referral.