A Year in Review at AHS
Caitlin Hard, Executive Assistant at AHS
December 19, 2019
What a great year! As the year comes to a close, we thought we would use this opportunity to fill you in on what happened at AHS during 2019!
This past Saturday, the AHS team members and their families gathered to celebrate the holiday season and the end of a wonderful year! Turns out, we clean up pretty well!
The last year of the decade brought a lot of positive change for Allied Health Solutions:
- In May, we expanded our office to now include a private waiting room, and expanded therapy room. If it has been a while since you’ve visited us, our office can now be accessed through Suite 405.
- As of July, we now offer dry needling! Learn more about the intramuscular stimulation process here: https://allied-hs.com/dry-needling/
- All of our current Physical Therapists are now Direct Access certified.
- As of December, we are now offering some extended hours; 7:45am and 8:15am appointments are now available (in addition to all of our regular appointment times) on Monday and Wednesday ONLY.
- In December we also welcomed a new Physical Therapist! She will continue to treat existing and new patients as we enter into the new year.
What’s to come in 2020
We look forward to all that is to come in the new year (and new decade-wow!), and hope that you will continue to be apart of what makes Allied Health Solution so great.
Happiest Holidays, from all of us at AHS!